Empower kids to experiment, grow and gain confidence – all through creative play.
By joining the Creative Club team, you have an opportunity to teach kids to use their creativity and imagination while they build academic and social skills. Along the way, you grow as both a leader and a teacher, within a high performing team committed to excellence in education.
Join Creative Club to:
- Make a positive impact on children
- Develop and apply your teaching skills
- Gain valuable education and instruction experience
- Achieve personal growth and development
We run 5 programs to accommodate different schedules:
- Lunchtime Build & Design with LEGO® Bricks and Robotics programs at elementary schools. Staff to be available between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on as many days as you are available Monday to Friday from September through June, excluding Holidays and March Break.
- In-Class STEM (Science, technology, engineering and math) programs: Staff to be available between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on as many days as you are available Monday to Friday from September through June, excluding Holidays and March Break.
- After school Build & Design with LEGO® Bricks and Robotics programs at elementary schools: Staff to be available after 3:00 p.m., on as many days as you are available Monday to Friday from September through June.
- Birthday Parties with LEGO®-themed activities: Staff to be available most weekends on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
- March Break, P.A. Day, and Summer Camp – Build & Design with LEGO Bricks and Robotics Camps in areas throughout the GTA. : Staff to be available 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from July through August
Now hiring Creative Leaders!As a Creative Leader, your job is to set up and deliver the educational program (i.e. Build & Design with LEGO® Bricks or Robotics). Additional duties include:
- Prepare the daily lesson plan and attendance
- Print program information sent via email prior to program
- Arrive 15 minutes before the program to set up
- Deliver a fun and educational program based on your lesson plan
- Encourage kids to participate and learn
- Take pictures of the creations during presentation time
- Email a brief summary of each program to our office along with the pictures taken
- Clean up and take the LEGO® supplies or robotics supplies with you
- Complete commitment to shifts once confirmed through timely communication with Staff Coordinator
- Adhere to emergency procedures
- Prepare and clean all supplies on a weekly basis and return them to the company office when requested
- Dress appropriately (no cut off jeans, shirts tucked in, etc…)
What’s it Like To Work For Creative Club?
Tiffany Folmeg Creative Leader
“Creative Club encourages me to utilize my formal training in an unconventional environment. Exploration, ingenuity and kinesthetic development all foster well-rounded learners. Being a part of a community that further advances students in all aspects of education is the reason I became a teacher. People deserve to learn through various avenues, this is what makes us each unique in our own right.”
Mike Strachan AKA “Lego Mike” Creative Leader
“I love working with Creative Club because I get to play with Lego every day as an adult. My daily routine could include pirates, a robot alligator and a trip to the space station. I’m actually encouraged to let my imagination soar!”
Eric Tran Creative Leader
“I love working for Creative Club because it gives me a chance to help kids learn valuable skills such as teamwork, organization and cooperation, all the while having fun in a constructive environment. They will explore different scenarios and build a variety of structures, but most importantly they will build self-esteem and life skills.”
Registration for this program is temporarily closed. Stay tuned for updates!