- Students learn to build and program with LEGO® WeDo 2.0
- All instruction and supplies are provided
- Hands-on experimentation with a low staff to student ratio
- Spark kids’ curiosity and interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Develop problem solving, communication, creativity, planning and teamwork skills
- Increased coding time
- New Projects to Build
- Use of motion and tilt sensors
We offer a new and exciting program: Junior Robotics program for grades 1-3. This program is designed to introduce young kids to programming and robotics. Using tablets and the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Kit, students participate in various guided projects each week. These projects spark curiosity and excitement in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) programming while developing students’ communication and teamwork skills. Kids work in teams, and learn how to be responsible and accountable as they take care of the kits, tablets and work with their teammates. Benefits:
No schools yet!
There are no schools offering this program at this time. Please check again later!